BREXIT IS UNDER THREAT
17.4M OF US VOTED TO LEAVE!
TO MAKE IT HAPPEN STAND IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY FOR DEMOCRACY 17.4
The Voice of 17.4 million people for By-Elections, Brexit & Beyond
We are a cross-party membership Association open to everyone, committed to delivering a clean Brexit; and work with established campaign groups to give the 17.4 million who voted Leave in the referendum a Voice that will be heard loud and clear in Parliament. To volunteer to represent you're constituency click here to build your local group.
Democracy 17.4 advocates
- Leaving the EU now and on our terms, The British economy needs
clear leadership now.
- no further extension of transition beyond March 2019.
- Global trading to start in March 2019 if not before
- No concessions to EU over our 200 mile limit on territorial waters.
- Immigration Control our borders.
- Slash foreign aid budget from £13 bn to £1 bn and split the saving 50/50 between the NHS and the Defence Budget.
- Scrap adherence to the European Arrest Warrant and reinstate Hebeas corpus. No extension of ECJ powers beyond March 2019.
- No to our Armed Services joining EU military union.
- No divorce money to be paid to the EU.
Sir William Jaffray Bt., co-Founder & Chairman.
WHY WE VOTED TO LEAVE
The arguments for leaving the EU, producing a new, mutually beneficial relationship with our European partners and charting a new course for Britain in a world of new challenges and opportunities are as strong as ever:
• Sovereignty and Democracy – The MPs we elect to our own Parliament must be the ones who make our laws – and have to be directly accountable to their local constituents. In the EU, laws initiated by an unelected Commission and not voted for by a single British MEP become law. Upon leaving, we will be taking back powers over many areas of national life that were handed over to the EU for many years..
We are close to people