BREXIT IS UNDER THREAT
17.4M OF US VOTED TO LEAVE!
TO MAKE IT HAPPEN STAND IN YOUR CONSITITUENCY FOR DEMOCRACY 17.4
The Voice of 17.4 million people for By-Elections, Brexit & Beyond
We are a cross-party membership Association open to everyone, committed to delivering a clean Brexit; and work with established campaign groups to give the 17.4 million who voted Leave in the referendum a Voice that will be heard loud and clear in Parliament. To volunteer to represent you're constituency click here to build your local group.
Democracy 17.4 advocates
- Leaving the EU now and on our terms, The British economy needs
clear leadership now.
- no further extension of transition beyond March 2019.
- Global trading to start in March 2019 if not before
- No concessions to EU over our 200 mile limit on territorial waters.
- Immigration Control our borders.
- Slash foreign aid budget from £13 bn to £1 bn and split the saving 50/50 between the NHS and the Defence Budget.
- Scrap adherence to the European Arrest Warrant and reinstate Hebeas corpus. No extension of ECJ powers beyond March 2019.
- No to our Armed Services joining EU military union.
- No divorce money to be paid to the EU.
Sir William Jaffray Bt., co-Founder & Chairman.
WHY WE VOTED TO LEAVE
The arguments for leaving the EU, producing a new, mutually beneficial relationship with our European partners and charting a new course for Britain in a world of new challenges and opportunities are as strong as ever:
• Sovereignty and Democracy – The MPs we elect to our own Parliament must be the ones who make our laws – and have to be directly accountable to their local constituents. In the EU, laws initiated by an unelected Commission and not voted for by a single British MEP become law. Upon leaving, we will be taking back powers over many areas of national life that were handed over to the EU for many years..